martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

My life

I'll graduate from Sena in 2017, and I am going to win the lottery, with this I will get to my studies, after  a while, I am going to find the love in my birthday, with what time after i will form a family

Within 5 or 6 years, I see myself finishing my studies, graduating as a professional in engineering systems, thanks to I am going that get a job and I am going to ire save money to buy a house and start thinking about starting a family.

Within 7 or 8 years, I will continue working on the same or another company, I have my home and my family, I will continue working for them and to keep saving even more to think about future things

Finally in 10 years with the savings that the company has, with the knowledge I have acquired, I will support my family.

Finally the company will grow economically and taking profits so I can have time for me and my family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario