martes, 13 de septiembre de 2016

A) 5 Questions with wh:

1. what is your favorite  game?
2. what time do you have lunch?
3. How many chlidren do you have?
4. what time do you sleep?
5. what is your favorite sport?

B) My routine Monday-Friday

I get up at 06:00am, i shower a the 06:05am, i put on my uniform 06:15, i breackfast 06:25, I brush my teeth at 06:35, I leave the house to 06:40

07:00am-came to SENA, 07:05-10:00 Studying sena, 10:00-10:30 take a break 10:30-01:00 Studying at sena 01:05 i leave the sena

01:30 i get home for lunch, 02:00-05:00 development to homework 06:00-08:00 train soccer, 08:15 eat

09:00 go to sleep

C) My routine weekend


 I get up at 06:00am, i shower a the 06:05am, i put on my uniform 06:15, i breackfast 06:25, I brush my teeth at 06:35, I leave the house to 06:40

07:00am-came to work, 07:05-10:00 to work, 10:00-10:30 take a break 10:30-01:00 to work, 01:05 to have lunch, 02:00-06:00 work, I leave the work at 06:30, 06:40 eat, 07:00 go to sleep.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario